As a VP of Sales here, we will depend on your leadership to help continue to grow our business that has grown to over $50M in revenue all organically up to this point. We are in search of a person that doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty as they recruit, train, and grow a team from the ground up. You will partner very closely with the CEO and our freshly on-boarded CMO to help deliver a plan to help accelerate growth here like never before. Because this is all whitespace for our organization, you have the opportunity to bring in significant deals and be rewarded handsomely for it. At Machintel we are obsessed with making our customers look like rockstars within their own organizations but helping to solve these problems with our suite of products and services.
- 3+ years of experience leading high-performing Account Executive teams.
- 5+ years of experience selling B2B SaaS, preferably in the lead gen/data space.
- Proven track record in outbound work expanding over email, Linkedin and calls
- Experience growing hiring and developing a world class team.
- Enthusiastic leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Consistent track record of quota overachievement as an individual contributor and as a leader.
- You will be responsible for running the North America sales new business unit.
- You will build and manage a team of account executives to develop acquisition sales strategies for new Machintel customers.
- Early on act as a player coach that can bring in your own new business while hiring, developing, and retaining high potential sales talent.
- Prove the necessary sales mentorship and coaching to help elevate your team’s abilities and production
- Monitor and track key pipeline and revenue metrics to accurately manage and forecast your team’s performance to goal.
- Partner closely with different internal stakeholders (i.e. marketing, product, customer success, etc.) to ensure that the business is planning for revenue growth success.
- Inform and influence team growth strategies for both current and future fiscal years.
- Graduate in any discipline