Experience: 3-5 years
As a Developer, you are responsible for the development, support, maintenance and implementation of projects. You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles. You should be able to work as an independent team member. You should have in-depth knowledge of Dot Net development technology. You should be able to respond to technical queries/requests from team members and customers. You should be able to guide junior members in the team.
- You should be able to handle the assigned tasks independently.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge of different stages of SDLC and their execution.
- Able to work in MVC and .Net Core project implementation.
- Able to create Web APIs, handle CORS and Auth.
- Should know SQL Programing.
- BE in IT or Computer Science, BCA or MCA
- Working experience – 3 years+
- Proven experience with Webflow with 2 years of experience.
- Advanced CSS, animations and responsiveness.
- Experience with integrations such as email templates and forms.
- Knowledge of responsive design and how it works with accessibility in mind.
- Good understanding of CMS collections and items in Webflow.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.